Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Reason #23 of why Mongolia is Mongolia

Because somehow I ended up dressed as snow girl at my work New Year's party, because that led me to writing an article about New Year's celebrations for the Mongol Messenger, and so a picture of me as a snow girl is in Mongolia's first English language newspaper, and because today, two weeks later, I received a text from a Mongolian boy I don't know saying, "Alexa, I think I love you. I know you are a snow girl."

Here I am on stage.


3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger ZZ said...

just find this place by chance. have to say ur content is wonderful and i really like it. do carry on with ur nice work!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger samraat said...

sangambayard-c-m.com

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool! Snow girl on stage! Wow, you are on the news indeed and you now have a secret admirer as well. And your costume was pretty captivating and so amazing. And the hat too, i just love the traditional Mongolian hat. I bet the winter in Mongolia is freezing cold. I don't want to be in Mongolia when winter strikes.

best cd rates

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.